- How to run your own LanguageTool server
- HTTP API documentation
- How to use our public server via HTTP
- How to use LanguageTool from Java (Javadoc)
Funding by the European Union
The European Union and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) support this project by providing funding. They support the development of error detection algorithms in multilingual texts, and the development of our browser add-ons and website.
Supported by the Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs, Health, Women and Family from funds of the European Social Fund and the Land of Brandenburg, who support the development of our style checker. You can find information about the ESF at esf.brandenburg.de.
LanguageTool is an Open Source project and we're looking forward to your contributions.
- Source code at github
- wiki.languagetool.org contains the complete development documentation, including:
- Development Overview, for users who want to extend LanguageTool with their own rules
- community.languagetool.org, includes a rule editor and a text analyzer
- Development discussion in our forum
- Issues / bug tracking at github
- Easy fixes, easy issues for new contributors
- Source code of related projects (like this website) at github
- See all development-related links